* Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
* Product Dimensions : 4.3 x 2.5 x 1.1 cm; 18 Grams
* Date First Available : 1 September 2021
* ASIN : B0923GP3G8
* Item model number : Huawei Band 6
HUAWEI Band 6 – All-Day SpO2 Monitoring, 1.47″ FullView Display, 2-Week Battery Life, Fast Charging, Heart Rate Monitoring, Sleep Tracking, 96 Workout Modes, Message Notifications, Amber Sunrise
** Supported application Sleep Monitor, Heart Rate Monitor
** Brand HUAWEI
** Wireless communication standard Bluetooth, 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
** Human interface input Touchscreen
** Screen size 1.47 Inches
About this item
* Spo2 Monitoring Throughout the Day：Huawei band 6 has a built-in spo2 detection system that monitors your blood oxygen saturation 24/7. If it falls too low the band will vibrate, so you can take time to breathe and regain your balance.(Note:This product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. )
* All Day Heart Rate Monitoring: HUAWEI Fitness Tracker TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology uses an optical lens and data-based data processing to accurately monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day. Be instantly alerted when your heart rate drops below or rises above safe levels.
* 1.47’’ Full View Screen: Huawei band 6 has a 1.47-inch amoled fullview screen, the size of the display area is 1.48 times larger, and a low-frame 64% screen-to-body ratio. Combine that with the high-resolution 194×368 display at 282 ppi and you have something really impressive to look at on your wrist.
* 2 Week Battery Life: The endurance athlete in the wearables world, HUAWEI band 6 offers an incredible battery life of 14 days for typical use, and 10 days for heavy ones. When you run out of battery, no problem – you can get 2 days of rom use just 5 minutes of charging time with magnetic charger. Life is too short to always be without it.
* 96 Different Exercise Modes: When you’re putting all your effort into working out, let huawei band 6 take care of the rest. Choose from up to 96 different exercise modes, and keep track of your heart rate, calories and more. All your data can be stored and analyzed in easy-to-read graphs, so you can chart your fitness journey and set goals that inspire you.