** Supported application Phone, GPS, Heart Rate Monitor
** Brand HUAWEI
** Wireless communication standard Bluetooth
** Colour Black
** Connectivity technologies Bluetooth, GPS
About this item
* 1.39″ AMOLED Sapphire Display】The wear-resistant sapphire watch dial pairs seamlessly with the titanium frame for a lightweight and solid design. The glossy and skin-friendly ceramic back ensures a comfortable wearing.
* Oxygen Saturation Detection】Supporting intelligent single-time SpO2 level measuring, you can detect the level of oxygen in the blood no matter when you are working or climbing.
* 100+ Workout Modes 】Supporting precise data tracking for 100+ workout modes, including 17 professional modes and 85 custom modes, the smart watch helps track all the way you move. Also the new Golf Driving Range Mode is capable of analyzing the swing posture intelligently and provide data references for improvements.
* Efficient Wireless Charging】Up to 2 weeks of battery life provides continuous power for your efficient life. With 5 minutes of wireless quick charge, you can use it for 10 hours. It also supports reverse charging from your phone when there is lack of chargers.
* Bluetooth Calling】You can receive, reject or mute calls and check the history directly on your HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro through Bluetooth connection with the phone.
* HUAWEI Share OneHop】Just tap your watch to the HUAWEI phones, and then you can easily start the quick transfer of photos. You can also simply tap your watch to the HUAWEI phone for instant connection, then customize your own watch faces with any photos from your phones.
* Enjoy the Secrets of Nature】Raise your wrist, you can know the times for sunrise, sunset, moonrise and moonset. More than that, the 8 types of moon phases such as new moon, full moon, first quarter moon, etc. and tides allow you to observe the sky and enjoy the romance of watching time passing-by.
* Skiing and Snowboarding】HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro provides comprehensive data such as heart rate, average speed, the maximum slope, track and distance for cross-country skiing, skiing and snowboarding on a ski field.